PIXZZL: Putting an end to endless photo requests! Tired of those constant image demands from your friends? Send pics through PIXZZL as intricate puzzles. They'll need to solve before accessing the pic. An entertaining solution to the photo pestering problem!
What tools did you use to create your project?
How much experience does your group have? Does the project use anything (art, music, starter kits) you didn't create?
Our group members have a bit of experience, but it's limited to knowing which languages to use and how to use them. Yes, we are using some libraries to accomplish repetitive tasks. These libraries are open-source in nature and are available on pub.dev, Flutter's package management web service.
What challenges did you encounter?
1) During the setup of our app, we encountered difficulties integrating Firebase.
2) Upon integrating Firebase, we encountered problems accessing the storage bucket.
3) We struggled to make Flutter slice images appropriately and eventually switched to Python after spending an hour on it.
4) Our Python server was inaccessible on the IIT Delhi network.
5) Displaying the puzzle pieces in the app posed a challenge.
6) The puzzle pieces remained static and didn't move.
7) Despite setting the puzzle pieces in the correct order, they did not demonstrate the solving process.